Agrojob Denmark will be interviewing in Iasi, March 7-12-2013.
To qualify, you need to be between the age of 21 -30 years old. You need a driver’s license and motivation to work in Danish agriculture. In addition, you need to speak and understand English.
The first step is to complete an online CV.
After we review your CV, we will contact you by email to schedule an interview time. During the interview, you need show “proof” of your work experience. We will also answer any questions that you may have regarding this work opportunity.
You need to have the following with you at the interview:
- Your Personal CV in English
- Your Passport or National ID Card
- Your car license
A letter of recommendation from your current or previous employer translated into English is recommended.
Come to the interview on time. Be prepared to demonstrate your English skills.
At the interview, you can expect the following;
- Details of the job opportunity
- What Agrojob Denmark does for you
- Details / price list of Agrojob Denmark’s consulting services
- Mailing requirements – needed documents
- English test
- Private interview where we create your personal work profile / CV
- Answers to your questions
- Possible invitation to Denmark