Agrojob Denmark is a Danish recruiting/ consulting firm, which specializes in job opportunities with Danish farmers. Agrojob Denmark is responsible for providing consulting assistance with residence/work permits, Danish tax registration, Danish travel/ health insurance, transportation to Denmark, and more. Basically, Agrojob Denmark provides all the assistance necessary to connect you to opportunity!
Agrojob Denmark’s service package:
- Personal interview with Agrojob Denmark in home country where all contracts, job requirement are reviewed and personal questions are answered
- After interview, marketing of candidate’s profile to farmers in Denmark
- Emailing work contract for candidate’s approval before traveling to Denmark
- Bus transportation from Romania to Denmark
- Hostel accommodations while traveling to Denmark
- Travel / Health Insurance after leaving candidates home country’s boarder
- Overnight hostel accommodations upon arrival in Denmark (2 days/ 1 night)
- Meals during stay in Tarm, Denmark with Agrojob Denmark (2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner)
- Consulting services for a work permit with the Danish Administration/ Immigration Department
- Consulting services for initial Danish tax registration
- Transportation to Danish Administration/ Immigration Department
- Transportation to workplace by bus/ train
- Available follow up consulting service during 12 months contract.
Additional services provided:
- After the first 2 weeks of work, there will be transferred a pre-salary payment of 200 € for food, etc.
Important: There is never a prepayment to Agrojob Denmark!
For more information:
- call our office in Denmark: +45 97361446
- join us on Facebook (+58.000 likes): facebook.com/agrojobdk